4 Hour GENERAL + BASIC + TA + ”COBSLAP” 1 on 1 Session
I’m a 34-year-old professional trader, married, 2 children. Born, raised, and living in Denmark (Europe).
I trade the US markets and have been doing so daily for more than 7 years, focusing on daytrading for the
last 3 of them. I also do swingtrades, depending on the market conditions.
My trading style is simple, yet very effective, and involves buying calls or puts based on technical and/or
fundamental analysis – I don’t use spreads or write options/sell to open.
Furthermore, I have developed a strategy that I call the “COBSLAP”. This strategy has an extremely high win
rate, and can be used every single day, in almost any market condition. This is my “go-to” strategy.
I’m basically just keeping it simple, and this allows me to focus on always finding the greatest setups.
My goal is to help you overcome the challenges of finding just that one strategy, that can give you an edge
in the market, and with the right tools and the right knowledge – my strategy will turn you into a
consistently profitable trader.
90 % of all traders are losing, and 9 % are breakeven… But only 1 % are consistent winners in the market.
So… Which group do you want to be a part of?
If your answer is the 1 % group, then join me for a private session that will give you the edge you need!
This package is aimed at the beginner/intermediate trader – this is a 2-day/2 hours per day session.
Important: To get the most value from this session, I expect you to:
1. Be an active trader (you have your broker platform set up, and you know how to open and
close positions, etc.).
2. Have a basic understanding of what moves the stock market.
3. Be prepared and take notes throughout the session.
The 4 Hour GENERAL + BASIC + TA + ”COBSLAP” 1 on 1 Session will teach you:
• All you need to know about options and why we trade them.
• “The basics”: reading charts, identifying a good trade setup, using stoplosses, etc.
• An introduction to “The Greeks”, and how they affect options.
• How to prepare for a trading day, technically and mentally.
• Bankroll management – how to treat trading as a business.
• Risk management – position sizing, how to setup rules for your specific style of trading, etc.
• Trading discipline – how to deal with emotions, how (and why) to cut your losers early, etc.
• How to avoid becoming addicted to trading (yes – you can be addicted without even knowing).
• Basic Technical Analysis (TA) – support/resistance, moving averages, momentum, breakouts, etc.
• How to setup your charts, and how to use different indicators on different time frames.
• How to use TA to spot a move before it happens.
• How to identify swingtrade candidates.
• The “COBSLAP”-strategy = a high-winrate strategy that will pay for this session tomorrow!
• Which underlying stocks to trade, using the strategy (and more importantly: which not to!).
• When and how to apply the strategy (time of day, what time frames to use, etc.).
• How to make money every day using the strategy, in different market conditions.